Bessy square body clamps at last

It's my day today, Just walked through a Liquidation World store here in Manitoba and came acrossed a bin of 16"EZ Jorginson clamps $9.99 Canadian, they usually go for $22.00 so I start to load my cart with them, But wait!!! what do I spy underneith them is that a square body clamp, yepper a 24" square body bessy price 7.95 Canadian. wow I think I dig through the pile and pull out 9 more, 10 in total all priced for 7.95 they go for about $52.00 Canadian in these parts so off I go with my 10 bessy clamps. I get home and I realize I left with out buying any 16"EZ Jorginson clamps so I go back and pick up 10 of them. This smile will be on my face for at lest a month. This is from a ww'er who once thought he would always be without bessy. Good luck and happy hunting.

-- Jack Steinhoff snipped-for-privacy@nospammts.net

Reply to
Jack Steinhoff

BobGramza

Well, I went there too and they were already sold out! What kind of lousy business doesn't stock enough closeouts and overstocks for everyone on the planet that might want them. If only a few lucky woodworkers can get the sale price, then the store shouldn't sell them at all, because it just isn't FAIR. Plus I didn't see any big sign or anthing that said limited quantity, and when I asked for a rain check they looked at me like I was nuts. I demand that they give everyone they cheated out of a chance to buy these a HUGE coupon, big enough to put them out of business so no one will be disappointed in the future. Plus, they should go to the manufacturer and ask, no DEMAND that they stop having special promotions because it ends up discriminating against people that won't drive to Canada to save a few bucks, or those who are scared of looney's. I'm never shopping there again, even if they have something I need and at a better price than the borg. And another thing......

(with tongue firmly in cheek...Paul, who, by the way, received his jorgies today)

(Note to OP...good score, hope you don't mind I had a little fun at your expense)

Reply to
Paul Franklin

ROTFLMAO!

Reply to
alexy

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:55:11 -0500, "Jack Steinhoff" Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

ok,,,yup you suck,,,even in kanukistani money!

*G*
Reply to
Traves W. Coppock