Bessy K's at HD

Anyone heard or seen anything new on a possible inventory clearance sale?

I was in the local HD today -they're sure blowing out tool stuff. Some of it's junk, but some is good, like my Ridgid planer! They're re-pricing stuff - a guy was working in the next bay over from the clamps putting new and sale prices on.

Just checking -

Nick B

Reply to
N Bozovich

On sale now at Woodcraft.

TeamCasa

The regular prices at HD beat the woodcraft prices........

Reply to
SamTheCat

I saw the Woodcraft "sale". On "sale", they're the same price as at HD. That's "no sale" to me! :-)

However, I noticed that the HD near me doesn't have 12", and they have them at Woodcraft. Not much of a discount - shipping and tax will probably wipe out the discount.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Bozovich

Amazon is cheaper now anyway...

Reply to
John Dykes

My local Woodcraft, and some other locals are very helpful to me. If the price is in the ballpark, I'll buy from them over BORGs or Amazon any day, even if they aren't the rock bottom cheapest.

I like to think "value" over simple numeric price.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y