Bessy and HD -- My turn

I go to several different Home Depots and finally "got it my way".

A HD in Tampa had 6-50", 2-40" 1-31" and 1-24" for the regular markdowns.

I met the department manager at the display and asked him, "What could you do for me if I take them all?"

EACH ACROSS THE BOARD...gone...........

-$10 OFF You have to be ready to take them all. I will continue to approach the managers like this but at the same time looking to beat the last deal.

It doesn't hurt to ask. The longer the manager looks at the clamps the better chance he will get serious to sell.

Reply to
rllipham

I will have to hit some HDs. My closest one cleaned out last week, except for the small tradesman clamps. I bought bunch of those for $2.99 each. I was tempted to buy more and sell them on Ebay, but who needs the aggravation.

Reply to
Toller