Bessie gloat - $105 refund

My daughter bought me 2 sets of the Bessie cabinet clamp sets from Amazon.com a while back for a combination Father's Day/ Birthday gift. As most of you know 2 sets include 4 40" clamps and 4 24" clamps. Cost was $270 less the $50 credit from Amazon which I thought was not too bad for 8 clamps.
A few months ago I had purchased an X5 Delta Unisaw which included a coupon book for savings on Delta equipment. Included were 2 coupons, one for $7 refund for each Bessie clamp purchased up to 5 clamps, and another for $20 refund for purchases of Bessie clamps over $200. It appeared I qualified for both; my daughter had spent $220 and had purchased 8 clamps. I expected that Bessie would say that I could not apply two coupons for a single purchase. Well today I was very pleasantly surprised to receive a check in the mail for $55.
And so I received 8 bessie clamps for a net cost of $165, just a little over $20 a piece. Pretty good, huh?
Perhaps you think I should give the check to my daughter since she paid for the clamps? Well, as of last year, I had spent a little over $60,000 for 5 years of college for her, so I'm sure she won't mind. None the less, I'll tell her about the check.
Gary

Damned good deal. Now you can go out and buy a clamp or two!
Gary wrote:

Bob
Hi Bob, Could you list the Delta coupons? I am thinking about an X5 machine, but just don't know if those coupons are good for anything I'm looking for. Many thanks, Mark L.
Bob wrote:

Another good place to buy is the Sears Service Center. I bought 20-25 of the LARGE clamps for about $15 a piece.
Give you some sort of idea of what they actually COST!! :-)

I would think a person could get rich buying a shitload of them for "about $15" and selling them on EBay for at least twice that amount.
Gary
Man I would hate to have to box up some Bessies for shipping to an eBay buyer!!!!
Gary wrote:

Why? Just do as many other sellers do, state shipping at actual cost, the take the clamps to the UPS Store and have them package and ship. Seems simple to me.
Gary

I think he would just hate to part with the clamps.
Sold enough to pay for my own habbit. That was about it.....
Kept a bunch and sent my father 6 of them......