Bessey Duoklamp

I just picked up a Bessey Duoklamp from the blueborg tonight. It was an impulse purchase, but I've got a feeling I'm really going to like this clamp. It feels much better in the hand than the quick-grip style. I like that the squeezing mechanism is in line with the bar of the clamp, it's much easier to work with. What I really like though, is that the jaws sit and move square to the bar and to each other. With a lot of the quick-grips the jaws pull out of alignment, shoving your piece all over the place.
IAE, I'll post back if things go bad. I've just played with it a bit and so far it's great. I'm bringing it to work where I'll see just how handy it really is though. Just thought I'd let you all know.
JP
PS - It was $19.88 at Lowe's. Amazon's got it listed for $23.41.

Hm - looks interesting. I just picked up a Jorgensen ISD bar clamp - I can tell already that it is better than the Irwin quick-grip ones, but the Duoklamp looks nice too. Maybe sometime when Amazon has a sale. Thanks for the quick review, Andy