Bessey clamps on clearance at HD

Page 2 of 2
thanks, Dave. I picked up a couple myself today. 'preciate the tip.
dave
Dave wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:
> thanks, Dave. I picked up a couple myself today. 'preciate the tip. > > dave
You're all welcome. Glad to help people find the bargains! My store is just about out of them and I hope the K's go on clearance next week. To the ones who can't find any on clearance, it is possible that the hardware IMA isn't doing their job right. They get "Buyers Clearance messages everyday...its up to them to act on it promptly. Keep checking the store.
Dave
Dave wrote:

Please post if they do. ;-) I got the last 5 36" clamps at my HD. Thanks!
-- Mark
Thanks for the "heads up" on this - went this morning to the Depot in Fort Gratiot (Port Huron), Michigan, and did major damage to their remaining stock. The best part is that I paid for them with the gift cards that I got when I bought my K-bodies during their hand tool sale - which was a result of another "heads up" from this group.
Between these two great tips, my clamp collection has gone from anemic at best, to starting to look somewhat adequate. Thanks again.
Fred Bearman Port Huron, Michigan

snipped,
My SWMBO asks "when will you have enough clamps" I've tried to explain the concept of an ever expanding universe and how it relates to enough clamps in the shop to no avail...
Allen Catonsville, MD

No go here at the HD outside of Boulder CO. Still regular price.

They're on sale in Costa Mesa, CA, but some turkey(s) already cleaned then out.
--
Mike Iglesias Email: snipped-for-privacy@draco.acs.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine phone: 949-824-6926
Jerry McCaffrey wrote:

HD on Rt 17N in Paramus, NJ, near the Paramus Park mall: Clearly marked as $5/ea and $9/ea - 091162013038 and 091162006047 I got 4 ea.
--
Best regards
Han

I drove out through snow and ice and got all the 12" and 18" they had left and a bunch of the smaller size. There are no more of the large ones at the Columbia, MO Depot!! Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO
Lawrence L'Hote wrote:

I wuz robbed ! ! ! I grabbed the last 36" clamp and it was closed around the hook. By the time I got it off, someone grabbed the last two 24" right out from under me. So, I also got a couple of 16" deep throat clamps for $10.-- Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net http://pages.cthome.net/edhome