Bent glu-lam red/yellow cedar for outdoors

I had posted earlier about a large 6x6x19' (10' radius) bent laminate beam project, using 1x6 lumber stock.
Since then, I have managed to find a reasonable price on green 1/4"x6 red and yellow cedar, which will bend just great without having to steam them.
Now I have to figure out what glue to use, and any other treatments to be applied to the finished beam.
This will be for outdoor use (Pacific Northwest rain!), and I want to show off the wood as much as possible.
Best glues I've heard of so far would be Titebond II and Gorilla Glue. I don't know about sealants or stains.
Any tips or suggestions?
Thanks, Dave
Creep resistance of the glue is very important for curved laminations, as is long open time and a truckload of clamps. I would use West System or other marine epoxy. More info:
http://www.homesteadfinishing.com/htdocs/glues.htm
I second the use of slower setting epoxy.
Epoxy joints don't like being clamped really tight , sometimes I use masking tape for clamping curved shapes , it works great
snipped-for-privacy@control-tech.com wrote:

On 18 May 2005 14:35:11 -0700, in rec.woodworking you wrote:

Not too sure about using epoxy (or anything else) on green wood, Gorilla glue is activated by moisture so may stick better, probably has some give to it as well, it's pretty rubbery.

Once dry?...finish with a Sikkens product, or epoxy coating. I live on the western slope of the Cascade mountains, I have a Lindal Cedar home....you understand...:)
Steve Jensen Abbotsford B.C. snipped-for-privacy@canada.mortise.com chopping out the mortise. Surfing along at 19200 bps since 95. BBS'ing since 1982 at 300 bps. WW'ing since 1985 Steve Jensen Abbotsford B.C. snipped-for-privacy@canada.mortise.com chopping out the mortise. Surfing along at 19200 bps since 95. BBS'ing since 1982 at 300 bps. WW'ing since 1985
Nothing catchy to say, well maybe..... WAKE UP - There are no GODs you fools!