Benchtop Auxilliary Vise

An article in the current issue of ShopNotes magazine has prompted me to take a few shots of a couple of benchtop vises that I made many years ago but keep forgetting to include on my website. I have updated my workbench page to show these auxiliary vises.
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/ww_aux_vises.jpg
The larger of the two is made to be held by my tail vise and the two jaw faces are positioned just above the top of the bench. The smaller works with either the auxiliary vise shown above, or my front vise. Here are 3 shots showing typical use.
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/ww_aux_vise2.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/ww_aux_vise3.jpg
http://home.earthlink.net/~kvaughn65/ww_aux_vise4.jpg
--