Belt Sander Recommendations

Page 2 of 2
On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 11:22:24 AM UTC-6, Casper wrote:

188222?hash=item3ab5fa617e:g:WBsAAOSwo6lWPlam
$215 for a used sander is too much.... probably no warranty, either.
Just so happens, my (purchased 5-20-77 for $80.15 - I still have the reciep t) Craftsman 4" belt sander started making worn bearing-type noises, tonigh t. I'm hoping it's just bad brushes and hope I can find replacements. This sander has really been a workhorse, over the years. All parts are no longer available.
Another item to write Santa about.
Sonny
On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 10:02:13 PM UTC-6, Sonny wrote:

For the above, add $57 for 2 yrs warranty on top of the $50 shipping.
A new Porter Cable with 3 yrs warranty is $239, free shipping. http://bestreviews.com/5-best-belt-sanders
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

I have a PC bought 10 years ago. It is built like a tank. I think it was designed for racing.
--
GW Ross

Do you realize that if it weren't for