Belt Sander Recommendations

$215 for a used sander is too much.... probably no warranty, either.

Just so happens, my (purchased 5-20-77 for $80.15 - I still have the reciep t) Craftsman 4" belt sander started making worn bearing-type noises, tonigh t. I'm hoping it's just bad brushes and hope I can find replacements. This sander has really been a workhorse, over the years. All parts are no longer available.

Another item to write Santa about.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

For the above, add $57 for 2 yrs warranty on top of the $50 shipping.

A new Porter Cable with 3 yrs warranty is $239, free shipping.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

I have a PC bought 10 years ago. It is built like a tank. I think it was designed for racing.

Reply to
G. Ross