belsaw 910 planer/molder question?

I had a Craftsman (Belsaw) 910 planer/molder given to me this week that has been sitting in a barn unused for the past 6 years. It seems to be in good shape other than needing to be cleaned up and lubricated. Is this planer worth fixing up? I've been looking at the Dewalt DW735 at Lowes.

Robert

Reply to
shadowcat

Yes it is.

If the Belsaw was given to you consider keeping it for serious planing and buy the Urine Yellow one from Lowes for light "finish" planing.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100