BellCarroll brand -quality inquiry

Hi all,
does anyone have experience with the BellCarroll brand of power tools...are they any good quality?
thanks in advance,
JJ
jjoensuu wrote:

I have never used a Bellcarroll tool or even seen one in the flesh.
I have, however, seen various types on the net when looking for tools. Their specs and price would steer me well clear of them. A true handyman tool (and not to handy at that) along the same lines as Ozito and the K mart brands.
Also the sellers of this brand do not do much to inspire confidence. check out http://www.dealsdirect.com.au/search/bellcarroll /
If you insist on buying the cheapest of the cheap then I would buy them from a local business so that you can at least return them if neccesary.
Just my 2 bob's worth.
regards John
Hi John,
thanks for your input. I thought the brand probably wasn't all that being that I couldn't find any website for the manufacturer and the price of their power tool set was below $200 AUD.
cheers,
JJ