BELL

http://www.geocities.com/~newliberty/earthstar/BELL.htm
That'd make a nifty shop. Still not decided on coming back, but, in the meantime, I'm still running across some nifty plans, so decided to drop off one every once in awhile.
JOAT A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence. - Brander Matthews
J T wrote:

Thanks for the article. It reminds me of a more permanent yurt. And it has timber framing content so it's even ON topic. %-)
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:28:52 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

You sure do a lot of posting for somebody trhat supposedly left the group.
Shit or get off the keyboard.