beisemer fence parts

Where can i get Beisemer fence parts, like the fence sides. I want to replace the HDPE(or what ever it is) on the fence side panels on my Jet xacta fence. Thanks Keith

Reply to
keith

I doubt you considered these folks ???

Where can i get Beisemer fence parts, like the fence sides. I want to

Reply to
Pat Barber

Do the Beisimeyer parts fit the Jet? Or do you plan to modify them to fit? Just curious if you like the Beis material better.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I didn't think much about that, but I don't think Biesemeyer made those fences for Jet did they ???

I know they appear to be like a Biese but are they not just another c>

Reply to
Pat Barber

the bies sides are 1/2" baltic birch ply laminated with high pressure laminate (formica type stuff). easy enough to make your own.

Reply to
bridger

Make some yourself, using good Baltic Birch ply and laminate.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Have you tried a Jet dealer?

The current Exacta fences with the slide-off sides are made by HTC. Extra attachment clips run about $9. New sides are easily made of almost any flat stock.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (keith) wrote:

Reply to
Larry Kraus