beisemer fence parts

Where can i get Beisemer fence parts, like the fence sides. I want to replace the HDPE(or what ever it is) on the fence side panels on my Jet xacta fence. Thanks Keith
I doubt you considered these folks ???
http://www.biesemeyer.com/commer_fence/index.htm
or possibly your local Jet dealer ???
keith wrote:

Do the Beisimeyer parts fit the Jet? Or do you plan to modify them to fit? Just curious if you like the Beis material better.
I didn't think much about that, but I don't think Biesemeyer made those fences for Jet did they ???
I know they appear to be like a Biese but are they not just another copy ???
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

On 20 Oct 2004 11:09:34 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (keith) wrote:

the bies sides are 1/2" baltic birch ply laminated with high pressure laminate (formica type stuff). easy enough to make your own.
On 20 Oct 2004 11:09:34 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (keith) wrote:

Make some yourself, using good Baltic Birch ply and laminate.
Barry
Have you tried a Jet dealer?
The current Exacta fences with the slide-off sides are made by HTC. Extra attachment clips run about $9. New sides are easily made of almost any flat stock.