Before I leap, let me ask around! Buying the Grizzly G0478, any current owners out there?

Page 2 of 2

Raytheon in Palo Alto by any chance??? I worked with them on Fiber Optics and the Night Vision stuff!
I will do that! The Hybrid is rather new. Getting the 1023SL is just wasting a good saw, and the Hybrid is really a trade off. I considered the Rigid, but way to much plastic, but it will cut 36" and it's own dolly. I would actually have picked it up, but the fence was a sad fence, and aftermarket fences would defeat the cost of the Rigid it's main point! Honestly the solid base of the hybrid simply is cleaner and saves me the trouble of assembling it.
Thanks! Jim.

Raytheon Aircraft - Wichita Ks

Well Grizz will be sending me someone "local" to contact! So Thanks for that tip!
Jim