Bed progress

Page 2 of 2

Thank you!

It was a little intimidating at first, but I got use to it quick.

So what glue did you finally decide to use on this? I remember you were worried about open time for your slat glue up. I built a cherry bed (Queen size) where the glue up was interesting using TBII. Cheers, cc

TitebondIII. My wife helped me apply glue and it took us 15minutes from glue to final clamp. It was ok.

Glad to hear it. My wife helped me on the glue up of my bed as well. She vowed to never help me again on a glue up after that one :)

Damned nice! Oh to have an actual workshop instead of a 2X4 basement! :(
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"

Thank you.