Bed progress

Thanks Morris! I am eager to finish it. Our box spring and mattress has been on the floor since moving into our new house 2.5 years ago! It will be nice to be a finally elevated. :)

Reply to
Stoutman

So what glue did you finally decide to use on this? I remember you were worried about open time for your slat glue up. I built a cherry bed (Queen size) where the glue up was interesting using TBII. Cheers, cc

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson

Damned nice! Oh to have an actual workshop instead of a 2X4 basement! :(

Reply to
Mike M

TitebondIII. My wife helped me apply glue and it took us 15minutes from glue to final clamp. It was ok.

Reply to
Stoutman

Thank you.

Reply to
Stoutman

Glad to hear it. My wife helped me on the glue up of my bed as well. She vowed to never help me again on a glue up after that one :)

Reply to
James "Cubby" Culbertson