Bed

My first try at making a bed. Photos on ABPW.
thusly:

You mentioned that you used two sheets of oak-veneered ply to get oak both sides. Is this cheaper than getting oak-veneered ply that is good both sides?
What thickness oak ply did you use?
Nice job.
Hey Oleg, (Not intending to hilack this thread, just offering my own experience) When I was buying oak faced ply many years ago I found several varieties that were a/c faced and it was cheaper to sandwich two of those than to buy a sheet of 3/4 a/a face ply. Marc

entity posted

Used 1/4 inch. In this small town I was happy to find that. WW