My type of plans.

JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it.

- Red Green

Reply to
J T

And all from a 10"x5" sheet of ply! Tom

Reply to
tom

Gads...with that thin little futon mattress, why not just sleep on the bare boards...

John

Reply to
John T

Yep.

I suspect I'd end up breaking the bed though, with that 5' unsupported span along the edge.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Friesen

Reply to
Mike Berger

....'cuz then you wouldn't have any place to toss your socks.

Reply to
Robatoy

I think it's this guy's changing table:

Dhakala

Fri, Nov 11, 2005, 3:41pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Dhakala) doth attempt to gross us out with: I think it's this guy's changing table:

One more reason I don't want to live in Phoenix, or to read newspapers. This is really you, right?

JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it.

- Red Green

Reply to
J T

Actually, his great-grandfather founded Popular Mechanics magazine.

He played the male lead, Claude, in the Broadway production of "Hair."

Then he went on the road in the lead role of "Jesus Christ, Superstar."

No, that's not me. :-)

Reply to
Dhakala