BED

http://www.danieleatock.com/bed.html
My type of plans.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green
And all from a 10"x5" sheet of ply! Tom
Gads...with that thin little futon mattress, why not just sleep on the bare boards...
John

....'cuz then you wouldn't have any place to toss your socks.
John T wrote:

I think it's this guy's changing table:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2005-06-09/feature.html
Fri, Nov 11, 2005, 3:41pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Dhakala) doth attempt to gross us out with: I think it's this guy's changing table: http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2005-06-09/feature.html
One more reason I don't want to live in Phoenix, or to read newspapers. This is really you, right?
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green
J T wrote:

Actually, his great-grandfather founded Popular Mechanics magazine.
He played the male lead, Claude, in the Broadway production of "Hair."
Then he went on the road in the lead role of "Jesus Christ, Superstar."
No, that's not me. :-)
Presumably for a dollhouse.
tom wrote:

J T wrote:

Yep.
I suspect I'd end up breaking the bed though, with that 5' unsupported span along the edge.
Chris