Beaver Tools

(noooo, my company is NOT going to go into the bikini-wax business....)
In my quest to find better pricing, I Googled myself onto these people:
http://www.btisupply.com/default.aspx
Anybody have had dealings with them? Recently?
They look like my kind of supplier, with their brand selection and all, but it is always nice to get a referral, especially from this group.
TIA,

oh.. dam building?
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 09:46:20 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Howdy,
Have they been in business for more than a few minutes?
I ask because their "Contacts" page says "coming soon."
All the best,
--
Kenneth

don't deal with just anybody.

don't deal with just anybody.
And with that fact, I noticed that they claim to be one of the oldest Festool dealers, 20 +years. Not to say this means anything.
Try this trick. Go to the Festool web site and see if they are mentioned as an authorized dealer. If so they are probably legit.

Their site also says that they have been in business for 20 years.
Kenneth wrote:

I have bought Mirka abrasives from them. No complaint.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA