apologize. And no, the ad is not mine.

Reply to
Bill

OOPS, that was the wrong one.

sure how that happened...

Reply to
Bill

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

Looks like a good idea to me. Saw stands tend to be pretty steady and are usually reasonably lightweight. It's not beautiful, but the ad doesn't make any claims that it is. Only that it's heavy duty.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Sure is a beauty. Does it come with sunglasses?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Bill wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news4.newsguy.com:

Reply to
Doug Miller

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:44:31 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

Sure is and a pretty good price if it's in working condition.

Reply to
Dave

I thought the saying was "Beauty is in the eye of the Beerholder".

Reply to
G. Ross