Beauty is in the eye the beholder

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/3480305745.html
I apologize. And no, the ad is not mine.
Bill wrote:

OOPS, that was the wrong one.
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/tls/3453735753.html
Not sure how that happened...

Looks like a good idea to me. Saw stands tend to be pretty steady and are usually reasonably lightweight. It's not beautiful, but the ad doesn't make any claims that it is. Only that it's heavy duty.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

Sure is a beauty. Does it come with sunglasses?
Bill wrote:

I thought the saying was "Beauty is in the eye of the Beerholder".
--
G.W. Ross

One way to stop a runaway horse is to

"Cherry picker" my foot. That's an engine hoist.
On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:44:31 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

Sure is and a pretty good price if it's in working condition.