Beautiful Karona Oak Doors w/ Scratched Glass

I'm discouraged... I have purchased three stunning Karona solid oak doors for my home. Two of the doors are absolutely beautiful. But one came from the factory with scratches on the windows. Unfortunately, we didn't see the scratches until after hanging, finishing, and removing the "protective" plastic on each of the 12 window panes. (5 of the 12 panes are scratched!)
My retailer and the distributor both agree that I need a new door. Unfortunately, Karona, the manufacturer won't replace the door.
I have created a small web site with beautiful pictures of the doors. The site shows where the scratches are on the glass. The URL is:
http://www.karonadoors.com
Any advice on how I could pursue this with Karona would be appreciated. Also, is there way to make glass scratches "disappear"?
Thanks,
Dave Burbank
Dave Burbank wrote:
<snip>

A glass dealer may be able to polish the scratches out. Discuss this option with the distributor and see if the manufacturer will foot the bill.
-- Jack Novak Buffalo, NY - USA

Thank you, Jack. I'll look into that.
Dave Burbank

Seems as though they should do a repair/replacement of the glass.
Depending on how bad the scratches are, it may be possible to polish it out, but you'd do better talking to a glass guy, not me. Ed

Thanks Ed. The glass is really encased in the oak. So much so, that it would be hard to replace the glass and make the oak look the same when done. If I can't get the door replaced, I'll have to look into having it polished out.
I appreciate your comments...
Dave
Dave,
Polishing will do it if the scratches aren't to deep. If they are, an auto-glass shop (and other places) now sell the clear-gel kits that fill in dings and scratches on glass and the repair from what I've seen from one repair on auto glass, is undetectable.
Bob S.

I can't believe there is no warranty with the doors! If you really feel that they are wrong, file a suit in small claims court in your town. They will need to respond and to send lawyers to your court house to counter the suit. It's usually cheaper for them to just pay the claim.
Len
Dave Burbank wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@twcny.rr.com (Dave Burbank) wrote:

I wish to thank those of you who helped me out with good, constructive answers to my Karona door inquiry. Karona has been in touch with me and we appear to be well on the way towards a resolution in this matter. Thanks again!!
Dave Burbank