BEARS DEN INVADED!!

Page 3 of 3
Home Depot sells No pest strips. I use them all year and have not only no bugs but no mice. Only a slight odor.20X30 uses 3. Not real cheap but they last about 4-5 months

My reading of this message took me off on other related topics.
Brown Recluse Spiders are the ones to fear I imagine.
http://images.google.com/images?hs=8oR&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&q=brown%20recluse%20bite&btnG=Search&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi