BEARS DEN INVADED!!

Look in the produce section of the grocery store- I just saw a bucket of them a week or two ago, and they were relatively cheap. Don't remember exactly which store, but it was a big chain- may have been WalMart.

Reply to
Prometheus

Ya know, after looking at the picture that someone nicely posted, I have to say that I don't recall ever seeing one. But I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open at the grocery store.

Reply to
Dave Bugg