Bearings for Lathes or Other Woodworking tools...

I just ordered some extra bearings for my Jet Mini Lathe. These guys have all sorts of bearings - probably bearings you might need for your lathe or other wood tools, whatever the model.

In my case, I thought it would be good to have a spare set available for if / when I ever need them. My past luck has been when I most need to be able to use something, that is when it will decide to break down...

I'm not affiliated with the company, and don't get anything out of it, but if you are interested their email address is:

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Btw, if you see fit, you can email me $10.00 for the tip!! ;)

Remove the nospam from my address to email me!!

Reply to
Xlat