Bean Bag Game Supplier in China

We are the specialized factory that manufactorys the bean bag toss games in China. Now we usually offer them to NFL/MLB/NCAA. We could produce this game as the plans of the customers.We ship about 60000 sets of games to USA per month.Any questions please contact me- snipped-for-privacy@xmgrace.net/ snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Probable the beans contain animal toxins.(or human)
Or maybe the beans are the source of global warming?