Beadlock

Here's my first take on the Beadlock M&T system. Got the "pro" system with the 3/8 tenons for about $120 on sale at Rockler -- a tad less expensive than Leon's Domino. A little bit of futzing to get the jig set up, and I was a hair off on the alignment. Needed to trim one of the tenons a bit, but all in all I'm quite satisfied with the results. The jig is solid although I would have liked a rubber boot on the end of the securing screw. Operations are pretty much idiot proof IF your alignment with your marks is dead on.
Larry