Beach chair plans

Where can I get plans to build a beach chair similar in shape to these (Adirondacks). I'd like to build the classic beach chair:
http://www.ideasinwood.com/images/outdoor/dack.jpg
http://www.laportewoodworks.com/images/blcedar/bl130.jpg
http://www.fladirondackchairs.com/chair6.jpg
http://www6.mailordercentral.com/igcusastore/images/Adirondack%20Chair.jpg
http://home.att.net/~dutchbarns2/adrndck.jpg
http://envirowood-online.com/images/shellback_ad.jpg
http://www.rockler.com/Rockler/images/21663-lg.jpg
Hi Stan, Try leevalley.com. Cheers, JG
Stan Mulder wrote:

I met a fellow in town a few weeks ago - who is using the recycled plastic "decking material" to build these chairs. Completely water resistant and takes paint very well if needed, also has a woode texture and requires no sanding(except for the cut edges)
Food for thought... -R

http://www6.mailordercentral.com/igcusastore/images/Adirondack%20Chair.jpg
My local library had Norm's book. It had many of his projects, including the Adirondack chair that he built. I built 4 of them. (2 normal, 2 3/4 size for the kiddies)

What did I miss? Did you mean free plans?

On Tue, 25 May 2004 06:55:26 -0500, Lowell Holmes wrote:

Yes, free plans. I'm doing this on the cheap.

I've built several of Jake's Chair (very comfortable) from the free plans at:
http://www.internetwoodworking.com/w5/chair.html
-- Cheers! Duke
On Tue, 25 May 2004 01:39:56 -0400, Stan Mulder

Do a Google search for "Jake's Chair". (No relation)
========================================================= I drank WHAT? + http://www.diversify.com --Socrates + Web Application Programming