BBQ Side Table

Another request for a plan groan, multiple groans.
I want to build a side table for the BBQ. Typical BBQ height [ ~30 ins ], slatted top and slatted shelf. About ~20 ins square. All Pine, to be stained 'cedarish' color. Any plans, anyone? Size not important, it's the idea and principle I need,
Thanks.
John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain

Just wing it. There are a couple of tables like you describe on my web page. I have no plans, I just cut some boards to the length I wanted, spaced them evenly on top of a square frame and added legs. I did use stainless steel screws and an outdoor waterproof glue. Screws were countersunk and plugged.
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Saw the site. Impressed. Attractive furniture. Thanks for the info.
wrote:

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain
snipped-for-privacy@arrakis.es wrote:

All pine? How is it going to resist the weather?
why don't you just make a regular side or end table and attach wheels so that it would be easily wheeled out of the way. That way you have a drawer to keep the bbq liter and other things in. And the space under neath for all the bigger tools.