Bay Area Dave revealed?

Page 1 of 2
Is Bay Area Dave a troll. Notice that he does not provide any personal info, useful woodworking advice, or anything constructive. He is quite a controversial character.
Yes, I am a troll. I am your worst nightmare. You love to hate me. I never post woodworking questions nor answer any. YOu got a problem with all that, punk? Plonk me now, or plonk me later, but the choice is yours. Have a nice life, pilgrim.
dave
Nomen Nescio wrote:

useful woodworking advice, or anything constructive. He is quite a controversial character.

So Dave, how'd the corn come out?????
--
Rumpty

hey, Rumpty did you forget I mentioned I only like white corn on the cob, and it's outta season?
Keep those fingers outta your remedial arm saw. Do they call it a RAS, because it eats arms??
dave
Rumpty wrote:

Dave, you just got hooked by a troll.

info, useful woodworking advice, or anything constructive. He is quite a controversial character.

:) I know! I was just having a little fun with the low life!
dave
CW wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

> info, useful woodworking advice, or anything constructive. He is quite > a controversial character.
This post was considerably less valuable than most of his.
Does that make you a troll?
--
************************************
Chris Merrill
Chris Merrill wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Worked on you.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
Same to you, Nomen... Tom Someday, it'll all be over....
On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 02:20:01 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
Look in the mirror.
Barry
Well -
I really try to stay out of threads like this... but in Dave's defense - he DID order a plane plane from us when he said he did, along with other items...
Not a troll -
Cheers -
Rob

info, useful woodworking advice, or anything constructive. He is quite a controversial character.

Robin Lee wrote:

I gotta ask, "Was the name of the order form "Bay Area Dave"?

Nah. I think I've got this figured out. BAD is really an acronym for Bennett Ain't Dead.
(and the Walrus was Paul)

he
Jack -
Well, not as such...There was only 1 person who bought a LA smooth plane from us in the Bay Area that day, with the first name "Dave"....
Debated posting my note, for reasons of confidentiality, but it didn't contain anything "new" - other than the confirmation he was telling the truth...can't stand by and watch someone gettin' unjustly slimed...
Aside to B.A.D - let me know if you have any questions about it - my email's public, and yours would be treated as confidential...
Cheers -
Rob (who's NOT wearing his Sens sweater tonight, in the hope that that'll change their luck....if only....)
Perhaps in an area of more than a million souls, there is another Dave? :) I'm sure the dave in San Jose who ordered a plane (oh, yeah, a smoother) will be happy with it. I wonder if the lucky fellow has already received it?
dave
Robin Lee wrote:

Worse I ever got bit was when I was trying to remove an underdog from harm's way ... guess who did the biting.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03
Swingman wrote:

All you did was prove once again that an asshole is incapable of understanding when he's an asshole. You wear the title well ... don't bother threatening, just go ahead and plonk away.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03