Bay Area Dave, question

About over a month ago you were in a chat about chisels in this NG, you mentioned a business that you abbreviated to be 'HD', would you happen to have a name and a link for it?
I need to continue my research for a first set of chisels, thanks much if you can help.
Alex
AArDvarK wrote:

Home Depot

that would be Home Depot.
dave
AArDvarK wrote:

Thanks guys, I would not dream of HD being a seller of decent cabinet makers tools in the classic sense, maybe for a some basic things but not good chisels. I went to my local HD and there was barely anything I would buy. That's why "HD" did not relate in my mind. Maybe they have a good workbench top, who knows 'til get there again.
Alex

Home depot sucks. Only you would shop there, Bay Area Dave.
Have you seen Dave's bitch?
http://www.valley-girl.net/shepost3/urj5c030.jpg

Why don't you and Dave go and get a motel room and fuck.
Have you seen Dave's bitch?
http://www.valley-girl.net/shepost3/urj5c030.jpg
You're a sad little troll - Plonk

And thank you SO much for quoting the message in its entirety.

Take a look at the Hirsch Firmer Chisels at Lee Valley. http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.asp?pageF403&category=1,41504&ccurre ncy=2&SID I've got the Two Cherries brand have been very pleased with them. I've heard that the Hirsch and the TCs are made by the same people.

Yeah thanks, I support Germany though, no offence.
Alex

OOPS! I forgot the "don't"