Bay Area Dave, question

About over a month ago you were in a chat about chisels in this NG, you mentioned a business that you abbreviated to be 'HD', would you happen to have a name and a link for it?

I need to continue my research for a first set of chisels, thanks much if you can help.

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Could it possibly be Home Depot?

Reply to
Werlax

Home Depot

Reply to
Leon

that would be Home Depot.

dave

AArDvarK wrote:

Reply to
bay area dave

Thanks guys, I would not dream of HD being a seller of decent cabinet makers tools in the classic sense, maybe for a some basic things but not good chisels. I went to my local HD and there was barely anything I would buy. That's why "HD" did not relate in my mind. Maybe they have a good workbench top, who knows 'til get there again.

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

Why don't you and Dave go and get a motel room and f*ck.

Have you seen Dave's bitch?

Bruce C.

Home depot sucks. Only you would shop there, Bay Area Dave.

Have you seen Dave's bitch?

Bruce C.

Alex, Take a look at the Hirsch Firmer Chisels at Lee Valley.

've got the Two Cherries brand have been very pleased with them. I've heard that the Hirsch and the TCs are made by the same people.

Reply to
KS

Reply to
Damned if i know

And thank you SO much for quoting the message in its entirety.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Yeah thanks, I support Germany though, no offence.

Alex

Reply to
AArDvarK

OOPS! I forgot the "don't"