[BAY AREA DAVE] - Identity Unmunged

Ticked off at Bay Area Dave's recent outbursts, I did a little Google-ing on him and came up with a few interesting tidbits.

Bay Area Dave's real name is Dave Anderson. He lives in San Jose, California. His name and address is listed with directory assistance.

1) I did a basic web search on his e-mail address (the one he used when he first showed up on Usenet, before he went totally anonymous) and that address brought up this guestbook that was signed by "Dave Anderson", dated at the same time B.A.D. was using that address to post Usenet messages-

http://216.239.39.104/search?q=cache:WXLPRiiah-kJ:

that url is too long, here is a shorter version-

Not only did I find B.A.D.'s real name, but I also found a picture of him. That image can be viewed at this url-

Carpenter---

Reply to
Bruce Carpenter

You're sick, but not with diabetes. Piss off.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia. Remove weight and carbs to email.

Reply to
Alan

Bruce Carpenter wrote on 3 Jun 2004 20:47:09 -0700:

[ .... ]

Yes, you're very clever for being able to do this. Is that why you posted it?

Or are you trying to harrass the said poster?

All in all, I think the best thing would be for you to go forth and procreate.

Reply to
Alan Mackenzie

If you uploaded that image then it may be against image shacks TOS. If they deem it bad enough then your ISP will be contacted.

Reply to
Ozgirl

I think you should be posting this to alt.obsessed.stalker.wannabe

-- Conehead

Reply to
conehead

In article , snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au wrote

Oh c'mon Al - I thought that photo was quite funny and probably quite acurate.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

It's possible to upload an image at Imageshack totally anonymously :

ie: From their site:

We place a minimum amount of limits on our service, we do not require you to register, or even login. This not only preserves your privacy, but also creates a hassle-free environment for hosting your images.

Reply to
Hairy Antelope

Sorry Pete - didn't mean to offend you. Maybe you look better with your clothes on.

Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia. Remove weight and carbs to email.

Reply to
Alan

Thats disgusting. You must have too much time on your hands .Maybe you need a hobby. Woodworking is fun.

Reply to
Deb

You're a little cluster fly that needs to be swatted hard.

-- Cheri

Type 2, no meds for now.

Reply to
Cheri

GAGF

*plonk*
Reply to
spodosaurus

Are you encouraging pollution of the gene pool?

Reply to
Wes Groleau

His name is really Dave Anderson from San Jose, but the photo was doctored, I'll admit.

His penis is really not that big!

Reply to
Bruce Carpenter

I don't know what's worse, the troll or the troll's cheering section. Bye, Bruce.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Stop dreaming about Dave's private parts. He doesn't like you, and neither do I. ?^?

-- Cheri Type 2, no meds for now.

Reply to
Cheri