[BAY AREA DAVE] - Identity Unmunged

Ticked off at Bay Area Dave's recent outbursts, I did a little Google-ing on him and came up with a few interesting tidbits.
Bay Area Dave's real name is Dave Anderson. He lives in San Jose, California. His name and address is listed with directory assistance.
1) I did a basic web search on his e-mail address (the one he used when he first showed up on Usenet, before he went totally anonymous)
was signed by "Dave Anderson", dated at the same time B.A.D. was using that address to post Usenet messages-
http://216.239.39.104/search?q Κche:WXLPRiiah-kJ:www.protorch.com/inc/gbook+davea%40hotmail.com&hl=en
If that url is too long, here is a shorter version-
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E20624F68
2) Not only did I find B.A.D.'s real name, but I also found a picture of him. That image can be viewed at this url-
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2848/bad2.jpg
---Bruce Carpenter---
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 3 Jun 2004 20:47:09 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@egine.com (Bruce Carpenter) wrote:

You're sick, but not with diabetes. Piss off.
Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia. Remove weight and carbs to email.

βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@optusnet.com.au wrote

Oh c'mon Al - I thought that photo was quite funny and probably quite acurate.
Pete
Add pictures here
βœ–

Sorry Pete - didn't mean to offend you. Maybe you look better with your clothes on.
Cheers, Alan, T2 d&e, Australia. Remove weight and carbs to email.

βœ–

[ .... ]
Yes, you're very clever for being able to do this. Is that why you posted it?
Or are you trying to harrass the said poster?
All in all, I think the best thing would be for you to go forth and procreate.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
Email: snipped-for-privacy@muuc.dee; to decode, wherever there is a repeated letter
Alan Mackenzie wrote:

Are you encouraging pollution of the gene pool?
--
Wes Groleau
-----------
Bruce Carpenter wrote:

If you uploaded that image then it may be against image shacks TOS. If they deem it bad enough then your ISP will be contacted.
Add pictures here
βœ–

It's possible to upload an image at Imageshack totally anonymously :
ie: From their site:
We place a minimum amount of limits on our service, we do not require you to register, or even login. This not only preserves your privacy, but also creates a hassle-free environment for hosting your images.
--

]- "I am a man of many parts,
]- unfortunately most of them are no longer in stock"

<snip>
I think you should be posting this to alt.obsessed.stalker.wannabe
-- Conehead
Add pictures here
βœ–
You're a little cluster fly that needs to be swatted hard. -- Cheri
Type 2, no meds for now.
Bruce Carpenter wrote in message

Add pictures here
βœ–
GAGF
*plonk*
--
remove the underscores to unmung the email address...

Add pictures here
βœ–

His name is really Dave Anderson from San Jose, but the photo was doctored, I'll admit.
His penis is really not that big!
Add pictures here
βœ–

I don't know what's worse, the troll or the troll's cheering section. Bye, Bruce.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Stop dreaming about Dave's private parts. He doesn't like you, and neither do I. ‹^› -- Cheri Type 2, no meds for now.