Battery/Charger compatibilty

In searching for information about replacing my battery charger for my B & D cordless Drill, I see a lot of hits in this newsgroup. I have the B & D Firestorm PS140 batteries. It appears the DeWalt DW9116 charger is the correct replacement charger, but I was not 100% sure. Just wanted to confirm if anyone knows if this is the correct charger for these batteries.
Thanks!
I just spent $130 and got a universal nicd/nimh/pb/lion charger. It charges up to 24 cells (28v) and includes diagnostics and cycling, but runs off a car battery. Look for R/C hobby chargers ;-)
I got the Triton charger by Electrifly, from helihobby.com. I can program the charge rate, but it can charge my 18v drill in 20 minutes, and it tells me how many mAH it put into the battery.