Battered but not beaten

Yeah, I'd be embarrassed to have my friends read a post like that, too.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Well, we went to Ralph's after getting the boys from school. Too bad, they had no milk. I thought maybe we'd just go to Ployboy's or even Alta Dena. Then I decided to check out the action at Albertson's. Since most were in the center of the lot, I decided to go in. I was verbally abused by one lady who thought I was a lousy father for teaching my children to cross a picket line. lol... She continued yelling at me all the way into the store. I mumbled "At least I have a job". Not loud enough for her to hear but the people in the store did and started to laugh.

While on the checkout, I was chatting with some manager. I asked him about the rally. He says they do that about 3 to 4 a day all over the LA area. He basically follows them with cameras. Apparently, they (the store) are going to file for an injunction to limit the number of picketers due to the problems at a number of stores.

Well, I hope today was not too stressful for you (having to listen to all that stuff). Everyone's finished homework (except me) so we'll be able to kick back a bit tonight. Hope you do the same.

me

Reply to
Saudade

Wow, need to pay attention to the To: line better.

lol...

Reply to
Saudade