Baton Rouge Area - Woodworking Club

Does anyone know of a woodworking club in the Baton Rouge Area?

Steve

Reply to
Steve DeMars

measure 3 times cut once and then fill with wood filler and stain darker.

Reply to
tony

This was posted December 24, 2005, perhaps he knows of a group in your area, or maybe he knows enough customers to start a group.

Do a search on your news server for the subject line if you want to see the rest of the thread.

subject: ========== NOT SPAM Interested parties email me. Louisiana and surrounding areas.

message: ========== As a hobbiest in louisiana there are few wood dealears other than the BORG that sell to the hobbiest without whining and bellyaching. I have access to a millwork shop just outside of baton rouge. I am considering selling hardwoods/ softwoods. I have access to many exotis such as mahogony, spanish cedar and the like as well as a constant supply of the common oaks (red and white), cypress, hickory/pecan as well as many other common woods from the area. I am not attempting to cater to commercial interests but to hobbiests such as myself. This would be a part time venture for me and would operate on the weekends, hopefully at below BORG prices with enough profit to subsdise my hobby. IF SUFFICENT INTEREST i will consider mail order as well. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF ANY INTERST,

snipped-for-privacy@GMAIL.COM

damn cap lock!

Merry CHRISTMAS TO ALL! ==========

Reply to