Bathroom Vanity

Pics in A.B.P.W
Something I put together for a client this week.
Simple design w/ a matching "hutch" that gets mounted on the wall over and to the side of it.
The wood is oak.
She wants to stain and finish it herself so there is nothing on it as of yet.
Thanks, Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m (remove the _ to get the address)