Bathroom magazine rack plans?

Does anyone have a set of plans for a bathroom magazine rack/tissue holder they can e-mail me? I would like to make one for my wife for her birday. She is always talking about how nice it would be to have one.

Many thanks!

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net

Reply to
OldGuy

Don't have one but you are one freakin' romantic....

Lou

Reply to
loutent

She is the very practical type. She likes what she likes. If I gave her flowers she would ask me what she was supposed to do with them beside put them in water for a few days before throwing them out. I am the same way. Asked for a billet aluminum air cleaner for my last birthday.

loutent wrote in news:220920052116101388% snipped-for-privacy@dot.net:

Reply to
DirtyOldMan