Bath vanity plan

I am looking for a plan of bath vanity. Could anyone point to any resources?
Checkout NYW per Norn.

If it will only be used by adults, like in a master bedroom suite, consider going to a 38 inch high unit. My wife designed ours, with four drawers high and it is a pleasure to use. Much less bending, especially if you have a bad back.