BASSOON

Get a start the day after the holidays, and your gift giving is solved for next year. No prob.

JOAT Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big rock to bash in his skull.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

This is hilarious. I shared with my son, who plays 23 instruments and has built a few of his own. He also has a sense of humor that will totally appreciate this article.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
BillyBob