BASSOON

http://idrs.colorado.edu/publications/TWBassoonist/TWB.V5.1/how.html
Get a start the day after the holidays, and your gift giving is solved for next year. No prob.
JOAT Diplomacy is the act of saying, "Nice Doggie" till you can find a big rock to bash in his skull. - Unknown

This is hilarious. I shared with my son, who plays 23 instruments and has built a few of his own. He also has a sense of humor that will totally appreciate this article.
Thanks, Bob