Bass wood blocks from Heinecke

Rockler is out of the basswood blocks I have been getting, so I went searching for someplace to get some. I found Heinecke Wood Products and e-mailed them to see what the shipping was to my area for what I wanted. They e-mailed back that they shipped ups, then mailed an invoice, and when I got both, to send them a check, Wow! That's unusual. Think I'll give them a try.
--
Paul O.

Thanks for the good information. They seem to be reasonably priced. I am suprised that they will take a check after the shipment. Trusting, but that builds good customer relations and they know you'll be back. If you stiff them, you'll never get another shipment without ponying up the cash.
On 8/15/2011 3:25 PM, Paul wrote:

Rockler's price on basswood was reasonable also I thought, but limited in the size I wanted. At Heinecke you can get custom cuts at no extra charge. I will place an order today to try them out. Also found this, that I thought was pretty good, with shipping, not sure how the price is, but can't find anything like this for walnut blocks locally, so trying them also for a couple blocks.http://www.woodworkerssource.com/wal-514-p-garage_sale.html
Paul O.