BASIC WOODWORKING

http://www.basicwoodworking.com/
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
El crappo. This is the one I had meant to post. http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/category.jhtml?catref=wd13
JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 19 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKEVOCALS /
El Succko site now that they've "improved" it. They deleted the daily "tips" section and stuffed in an overwhelming quantity of blatant shills and popups for subscriptions to their magazine, which I already subscribe to.
I find it more odious than x10.com.
Art

You ought to try it with a 56K modem, after 3 or 4 minutes something finally comes up. The adds for the subscription I wouldn't mind to much but being in Canada the 2 years for the price of 1 deal doesn't seem to apply.
Guess I'll just have to check the magazine out at the local store and then buy it only if it has something I really want.

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:58:44 -0500, "Rick Gibson"

you need a better browser. www.mozilla.org has preferences to disallow popups and images from specific servers....