barn plans - gambrel roof - free

I am looking for a source of some free barn plans that feature a gambrel roof. The reason I am looking is that I have a small 15x30 barn and I think that a few shortcuts were taken during construction and would like to verify and correct those shortcuts. For instance he used a single 2x12 for the main support beam. It is currently bowed downward. I plan to correct that soon. I find the lack of trussing/ceiling joists? disturbing as well. I could take some pictures if anyone cares.
Thanks
Pierce
On 6/8/2006 8:31 AM R. Pierce Butler mumbled something about the following:

I built my 16x24 shed with a gambrel roof with no trusses, and if done properly, isn't a problem. I even have a 2' extension out the front to hook a hoist to so I can lift things upstairs from the outside. I've loaded in excess of 300 lbs off this without any movement in the joists.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

I think I didn't describe my concern correctly. There are no beams or joists tying the outside walls to the center beam. As a result the long outside walls have started to bow outward sort of like this.. \__/ but not as exaggerated of course. I have corrected this temporarily.
That combined with the fact that the original builder depended on nails to provide support for the main beam and other major load bearing items has me second guessing everything. Most of the aggregious errors I have corrected but I am not famliar with the gambrel design and how it works. I think I will take some pictures and put them up somewhere. Maybe they will serve as an example of how NOT to build something.
Pierce
On 6/9/2006 2:37 AM R. Pierce Butler mumbled something about the following:

Put them on abpw.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???