Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

Page 2 of 3

But then you can't show that you're "different".
"geoff" babbled this bullshit...

Again, being considerate or observing basic courtesy rules is an ARGUMENT???
Logic is not your forte.
You must be lots of fun at parties. And, some how or another, we will struggle on without you.
On 7/13/2012 4:11 PM, geoff wrote:

AMF!
Leon wrote:

Gosh, I need to consult a dictionary to keep up with the lingo around here! ; )

Apparently, it is a drink.
1/2 oz Vodka 1/2 oz Rum 1/2 oz Tequila 1/2 oz Gin 1/2 oz Blue Curacao 2 oz Sour mix 2 oz 7-Up
After three of those, I would become slightly obnoxious and silly.

A Texas expression ... and it ain't necessarily Adios "My Friend".
--
www.ewoodshop.com

A Mucking Foron? Or are you referring to bowling ball Sportsters?
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Larry Jaques wrote:

At first, I thought he was talking about "bowling!". Then I consulted the "urban dictionary" (very easy to locate).

On 7/13/2012 4:00 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

A sign of political leanings? I mean, who is it who would possibly, when tasked with listing the Presidents in chronological order, be tempted to start with Barrack Obama?
Besides it being harder to say: "It's Butch's fault".
;)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Hey, that's an insult. We're not jerks. We're just a bunch of old farts who are used to getting our way.
On Fri, 13 Jul 2012 13:07:24 -0500, John Shear wrote:

I suggest you, and others who top post, read the following:
http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html
But since it's a long RFC, below is the pertinent part:
"If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize the original at the top of the message, or include just enough text of the original to give a context. This will make sure readers understand when they start to read your response. Since NetNews, especially, is proliferated by distributing the postings from one host to another, it is possible to see a response to a message before seeing the original. Giving context helps everyone. But do not include the entire original!"
BTW, it wouldn't hurt all of us to read the entire RFC - I know it reminded me of a few things :-).

Yabbut, that's email. But try to add someone to the fiftieth email, where everyone just topposts.
How much easier is it when people use interstitial posting? TONS!
Go ahead and toppost. But don't get mad when we all plonk you.
-- Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Get over the top posting thing already. Who the hell wants to scroll down to find the new text?
On 7/13/2012 1:36 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

On 7/13/12 1:19 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

No scrolling needed when you have the common courtesy to edit shit out that no longer matters.
--

-MIKE-

"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

The people who want to follow the discussion.
And people who know how to work the scroll function on their reader. That way you get where you need to in a hurry. And maintain the integrity of the conversation. Theis particularly important if you get to the message late in the conversation.
On 7/13/2012 1:34 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

Apparently the inability to grasp the concept of "chronological order" (arrangement in order of time of occurrence) is simply another manifestation of the dumbing down of the culture ...
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Dumbing down, maybe. Certainly too damned lazy to edit out the unimportant stuff.

Done.
On 7/13/2012 2:43 PM, Swingman wrote:

Have you ever worked in an office with many files, Some post newest first other post newest last, I believe most I have worked in post the newest first because most like when you need a file it will be the newest, or near the front of the drawer so you do not have to dig.
On 7/13/2012 9:07 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Last time I looked, Dingleberry, or whatever his name is, doesn't frequent the wRec. :)
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010