Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

Page 1 of 3
Main cover and doors are madefrom long life UV Resistant, Fire Retardant Polyethylene with woven backing. All fabric components feature heat-welded seam construction. All Rhino Shelter instant garages have a special layer in between the outer and inner layers called the Inner Black Scrim. The Inner Black Scrim has a coating that blocks 100% sunlight from penetrating through the material. http://www.quickgarage.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=58
Watch out for this one, my antivirus says this has an attack.
On 7/13/2012 12:09 PM, Susan wrote:

Polyethylene with woven backing. All fabric components feature heat-welded seam construction. All Rhino Shelter instant garages have a special layer in between the outer and inner layers called the Inner Black Scrim. The Inner Black Scrim has a coating that blocks 100% sunlight from penetrating through the material.

http://www.quickgarage.com/index.php?route=product/product&path &product_idX

On 7/13/2012 12:46 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Besides looks like an advertisement.
Since most of us dabble in wood working we would not be interested in a plastic garage.
On 7/13/12 11:46 AM, tiredofspam wrote:

I don't know what worse, spam or top posting. :-p
--

-MIKE-

On 7/13/2012 1:36 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Top posting depends on the topic being discussed. I frequently top post. In these cases it is a long continuing conversation between a couple of people, about the same topic and no drift.
By top posting the new material is on top so it can be quickly reviewed for the response. On top there is no need to scroll through many paragraphs to find the new material.
I can see the need for bottom posting for the reverse of the above. If you are working with many people on a project, bottom posting make sense, as while you are scrolling down through the past material you can refresh yourself on what has happen or been done about the problem.
Top or bottom posting depends on how many people and the topic being discussed so it depends on the situation and there are no absolute rules.
On 7/13/2012 12:52 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Those with roots that precede, and coincide with, and who exhibited the brain power to invent the Internet and its use (Al Gore excluded), bottom post.
Many of the Johnny-Come-Lately's, infamous for their willful ignorance of the early concept of "netiquette" (published in RFC1855 guidelines), along with their ability to come up with all sorts of silly justifications for doing so, top post.
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

I have a fix for topposters, spammers, and Jesus Freaks: I plonk 'em. Quick, easy, clean, and done right _now_!
-- [Television is] the triumph of machine over people. -- Fred Allen

As long as they properly quote (Greater than signs on the left), it's not a problem with a good Newsreader. I have mine set up to put the quotation in smaller text than the reply, so it's really easy to see what's new.
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

On 7/13/12 12:52 PM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

That's what editing is for. Cut out the impertinent crap.
--

-MIKE-

I don't know why you hate top-posting. In our company it's common courtesy to top-post when replying to email so people don't have to scroll through pages of stuff just to see a one-line reply. So that's what makes sense to me.
John S.
On 07/13/2012 12:36 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Actually, one should edit the "pages of stuff" down to the relevent bits, and intersperse the replies so that the relevent bits are adjacent.
Top-posting was a microsoft invention that is quite annoying.
scott
On 7/13/12 1:11 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:

Which explains a LOT!
--

-MIKE-

On 7/13/12 1:07 PM, John Shear wrote:

We're not at your company, we're in a newsgroup which has a standard etiquette that has been the same for about 15 years... which includes bottom posting *and* editing out crap that is no longer relevant to the discussion.
What's next, reading right to left because that's how you do it at your synagogue? :-p
--

-MIKE-

So you openly admit that you can' tell the difference between emails and NEWS GROUP POSTS?
And you think it is OK to piss people off too?
But that is OK. It makes perfect sense to you.
On 07/13/2012 01:31 PM, Lee Michaels wrote:

I had no idea it was such a big deal and some of you guys had to be major jerks about it. I'll go back to lurking...
John S.

I am pointing out how you make life difficult for others. I am pointing out how to be CONSIDERATE. I am pointing out long established net and newsgroup protocols.
And I am being a jerk?
Arguments like this BS are what is killing/killed the newsgroups. And I’m unsubscribing from this one now, because any similarity to a meaningful group has disintegrated.
"Lee Michaels" wrote in message

I am pointing out how you make life difficult for others. I am pointing out how to be CONSIDERATE. I am pointing out long established net and newsgroup protocols.
And I am being a jerk?
On 7/13/12 4:11 PM, geoff wrote:

Goodbye. And they've been dead for more than 5 years... probably more like 10.
--

-MIKE-

On 7/13/2012 4:11 PM, geoff wrote:

The absolute best solution for those too dense to use their Next key, and/or flatly refuse to follow an accepted practice accepted long before they got here.
--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010

Over the years I've seen this debate many times. I've always found it was just the best policy to adopt what seems to be the norm for the group.
Mike M