Barber pole look solution

The solution to the barber pole look of any sliced veneer is to slip match your veneer face. This keeps all the cell structure going the same way. For more info please check out the followiing link:
http://base.google.com/base/a/2946437/D4745578181407770746
These guys can help you!
Fri, Dec 14, 2007, 8:50pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@select-veneer.com spams us with: The solution to the barber pole look of any sliced veneer is to slip match your veneer face. This keeps all the cell structure going the same way. For more info please check out the followiing link: http://base.google.com/base/a/2946437/D4745578181407770746 These guys can help you!
Can they do a stripper pole?
On Dec 14, 11:50 pm, snipped-for-privacy@select-veneer.com wrote:

Spam a little more, dickwad. Use the tried and true, 'Gee, guys, I just ran across this wonderful site and they have some great prices!'