bar plans

Anyone know where I could find some basement bar plans?

JOAT sells them. Look for his posts and contact him. Most plans run about $20 and up.
Sat, Oct 1, 2005, 11:51pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (EdwinPawlowski) JOAT sells them. Look for his posts and contact him. Most plans run about $20 and up.
Thanks for the business Ed. And, when I find out where you live, I'll send Gino (Knee Breaker) along to thank you in person.
JOAT The Truth Shall Set Ye Fret
On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 22:38:30 GMT, "James"

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/resources/index.php?cat 5
Terry