bar front moulding source

Was talking to a friend of a friend and he's looking for 12' of moulding for the front of a bar he's building. Lives in New Jersey (I think he said near Atlantic City).
Anyone know a local source (best idea since I'm not sure how they'd ship a 12' long item) or mail order. Or alternative ideas?
Thanx Renata