Bandsaw tires

The tires on my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw seem to have dried up. They're a bit cracked here and there...
Any recommendations for suitable replacements? I seem to recall ads for some super-duper tires made of neoprene or somesuch, are they the cat's meow, or should I just get WhatEver?
-jav
Javier, isn't that model that just came out around 18 months ago?
dave
Javier Henderson wrote:

jeez, let's start over: Javier, isn't that THE model that just came out about 18 months ago?
dave
Bay Area Dave wrote:

Yes. I've had it for about a year now.
-jav

Urethane tires from Ittura Design
John

Or Suffolk Machinery 1-800-234-SAWS

urathane tires are on sale at Woodcraft all month. John
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Quadindad2) writes:

Sold. Thanks.
-jav