Bandsaw tires

The tires on my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw seem to have dried up. They're a bit cracked here and there...

Any recommendations for suitable replacements? I seem to recall ads for some super-duper tires made of neoprene or somesuch, are they the cat's meow, or should I just get WhatEver?

-jav

Reply to
Javier Henderson

Javier, isn't that model that just came out around 18 months ago?

dave

Javier Henders> The tires on my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw seem to have dried up. They're a

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Urethane tires from Ittura Design

John

Reply to
John Crea

jeez, let's start over: Javier, isn't that THE model that just came out about 18 months ago?

dave

Bay Area Dave wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Reply to
nospambob

urathane tires are on sale at Woodcraft all month. John

Reply to
Quadindad2

Yes. I've had it for about a year now.

-jav