bandsaw tire

Hi. New to this group, hope you can help.
I need tires for a Central Machinery 14" Bandsaw, Model 725. It has three 6-1/2" wheels with 1/2" channels for the tires. I can't find any suppliers with tires less than 10 inches.
Any advice?
Elrohir wrote:

234-7297. Maybe they can send you in the right direction.     mahalo,     jo4hn