Bandsaw Tension Knob

As the first upgrade to my bandsaw (before I install the riser kit), I changed out the old tension rod/knob for this one: (Amazon.com product link shortened)
I didn't realize it at the time, but the old one had several spots where it was worn. The new one fixed that problem and didn't cost much at all. Plus, the handle is superior to the too-small knob. It's a simple matter now to adjust the tension. It went from 0 tension to full tension in less than 15 seconds.
Puckdropper
Puckdropper wrote:

I feel cheated. Years ago I built my own with a piece of threaded rod, a piece of wood, a knob, etc. Now you can buy one at a reasonable price. It sure beats a knob, doesn't it?
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Well, it looks cool, but I gotta ask. It seems if you have a riser block installed, this crank might end up being too high to comfortably reach? Especially if you are putting on a lot of tension? Tippy toes, anyone? I could be wrong, though.
Phil

I just installed the riser block. The tension crank is at the top of my comfortable reach, but still within reach. I'm by no means a tall guy (lower side of average height).
Puckdropper