Bandsaw Speed Question

Hey my bandsaw has three speeds. There are two pulleys, one top and one at the motor. What should they be at for re-sawing for bowl blanks. I think I need some more speed? The gearing now seems to be to slow. Help would be so kind.
Dominick

ditto:
Highest speed possible, Plus fewest teeth and widest blade that will give and acceptably clean cut. (Tight radius turns need smaller blades of course.)
I have talked to the fellow who owns this company about how to set up my bandsaw. http://tufftooth.com /
His advice above. It worked for me.
George wrote:

--