Bandsaw setup book?

Is this the recommended book to setup my bandsaw?
Mastering Your Bandsaw Author: Mark Duginske
Thanks T.

Mastering your Bandsaw is available in DVD format. http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/1561587028/702-8556844-8371233
That one and The Bandsaw Book by Lonnie Bird are two of the most popular bandsaw guides. (Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155
Upscale wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)(3155
Thank you - I have a voucher from angus & Robertson so guess whos going shopping! Cheers T
Tana wrote:

I believe the book you referenced shows you different types of cuts you can do with a bandsaw (cones, tenons, bandsaw boxes, etc.).
Duginske's book on set-up is "The Bandsaw Handbook". See:
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/reviews/bandsawhandbook.htm
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
no(SPAM)vasys wrote:

Thank you, luckily the DVD was out of stock so I'll try for the Handbook tomoz.
Cheers T.