Bandsaw setup book?

Is this the recommended book to setup my bandsaw?

Mastering Your Bandsaw Author: Mark Duginske

Thanks T.

Reply to
Tana

Mastering your Bandsaw is available in DVD format.

one and The Bandsaw Book by Lonnie Bird are two of the most popular bandsaw guides.

Upscale

Thank you - I have a voucher from angus & Robertson so guess whos going shopping! Cheers T

Reply to
Tana

I believe the book you referenced shows you different types of cuts you can do with a bandsaw (cones, tenons, bandsaw boxes, etc.).

Duginske's book on set-up is "The Bandsaw Handbook". See:

no(SPAM)vasys

Thank you, luckily the DVD was out of stock so I'll try for the Handbook tomoz.

Cheers T.

Reply to
Tana